Mary A. Owens has been practicing law in Michigan since 1985. Of-Counsel with Plachta, Murphy & Associates, Mary specializes in Civil and Criminal appellate practice, as well as Domestic Relations and Civil Litigation.
- Wayne State University, B.A.
- University of Michigan, J.D.
- Michigan, 1982
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, 1985
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan, 1988
- United States Supreme Court, 2012
- State Bar of Michigan, Criminal and Family Law Sections
- Michigan Assigned Appellate Counsel System
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan
Additional Affiliations and Achievements
- Michigan Court of Appeals, Pre-Hearing Division, 1982-83
- Honorable Wendell J. Miles, U.S. District Court, 1983-85
- Landman, Latimer, Clink & Robb, 1985-88