Brian J. Plachta has practiced law in Michigan since 1984. As a Grand Rapids native and a shareholder with Plachta, Murphy & Associates, Brian brings a wealth of legal and business experience to the local community.
Brian specializes in Business & Corporate Law, Real Estate, Elder Law, Probate Estate & Trust Administration, and Estate Planning.
Brian is a frequent lecturer on Business Law and Elder Law topics and volunteers locally at The Guiding Light Mission, Dominican Center, and the Diocese of Grand Rapids.
- Aquinas College, B.A.
- University of Detroit School of Law, J.D. summa cum laude
- Graduate Theological Foundation Masters in Pastoral Counseling
- Dominican Center at Marywood, spiritual mentor certification
- State Bar of Michigan
- Catholic Lawyers Association
- Grand Rapids Business Owners Association
- Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Adjunct Faculty, Dominican Center at Marywood
- Guiding Light Mission Volunteer Mentor
Pillars of Steel